Kathleen Stegman RN, MA, CDT, CPMA, CLT
Kathleen M. Stegman
Kathleen Stegman has almost 20 year’s experience in medical aesthetics. In addition to being a registered nurse, Kathleen holds an undergraduate degree in Business Management, a Master of Arts Degree in Marketing as well as an Ed.D in Education. Kathleen also holds many certifications in all areas of medical aesthetics.
Kathleen established Midwest Medical Aesthetics Center as the first free-standing medical aesthetics clinic in the Kansas City area. Kathleen was the first in the area to perform microdermabrasion and laser hair removal treatments. With the advancement of new technologies, Midwest Medical Aesthetics Center would research and obtain only those treatments which Kathleen felt were perfect for her patients.
Kathleen’s focus is on “making the best of your appearance at whatever age you are”! She believes that we project to others what we feel about ourselves and we are healthy in body and mind when we feel we look our best!
Kathleen is President of Midwest Medical Aesthetics Center, P.A. This clinic is the most comprehensive medical aesthetics facility in this area.
Kathleen holds the following certifications:
- Ed.D in Education, 2011
- Registered nurse in both Kansas and Missouri, 1991
- Master or Arts, Marketing, Webster University, 1986
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Park College, 1982
- Permanent Make-up – 1991 AIPCT
- Medical Aesthetics – 1996 Central Texas Clinical SkinCare
- Laser Technician, 1997 Palomar Lasers, Lumenis Lasers
- Microdermabrasion – 1997 Mattioli Engineering
- Dermagenesis Clinical Trainer, 1998
- Botox and Wrinkle Filler training – 1998
- Color Analysis – Beauty for all Seasons 1982
- Certified Make-up artist – Complexions International, Toronto, Canada 1991
- Certified Trainer for Botox, Dysport, All Wrinkle Fillers, Lasers, Medical Aesthetics
- Advanced Chemical Peels
- And many more!
- Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals
- Registered Nurse in Kansas and Missouri
- World Congress on Anti-Aging
- NuSkin Independent Distributor
- Kangen Water Independent Distributor
- Life Ionizer Independent Distributor
- AquaLyte Independent Distributor
- Zija Juice Independent Distributor
Why choose Midwest Medical Aesthetics in Kansas City?
At Midwest Medical Aesthetics in Kansas City we believe in maintaining excellence with the help of our experienced team. We always make sure that all treatments offered at the clinic have been evaluated to ensure their efficacy and safety. We provide a comprehensive range of treatments like Microdermabrasion, HCG, Weight loss, Laser Liposuction, Laser hair removal, and other Laser treatments, Botox, Restylane, Juvederm etc.in our Spa serving clients in Kansas City, Leawood, Overland Park and the surrounding areas. All our laser machines, skincare products, injectables and devices are considered the industry gold standard. Our aim is to make you look as young as you feel.